Tecnotree Moments Fifa 22 Tournament Rules:
The rules listed below must be followed at all times by all participants. Anyone who signs up on Discord Tecnotree Moments agrees to it.
- The tournament will be played online on my Tecnotree Moments Discord
- Impersonating another player will expose you to a ban and disqualify you from participating in the tournament
- Correct details must be provided when registering for Fifa 22, therefore, if your information differs during the tournament period, you may be disqualified.
- Take a screenshot of your position in the match once you have finished playing
- Tournament rules can be changed or modified at any time by Tecnotree Moments
Tournament Rules for prime gaming Fifa 22:
Half Length: 6 minutes
Game Speed: Normal
Team Size: 1V1
- Format of the game
1v1, Daily tournament
- Mode, platform console
Head-to-Head, Console – PlayStation
- Requirements/ Instructions of the game
- Players must enter their PSN Account game ID
- Players must have the PS4 version of FIFA 22 game
- Match process
- Add your opponent to friends using their (PSN ID)
- Set up the lobby and make sure that it is “Friendlies” and then invite your opponent to the match
- Make sure you apply the correct lobby’s settings, and then play the match
- How should the results be submitted after the game
All players involved in a match are required to submit their scores to the host website. Should only one player submit a score within 30 minutes of completion of the match deadline, that score will be accepted. Should a player wish to dispute a score, they should also use the match submission page and submit a dispute within 30 minutes of the match completion deadline.